Article delegate-en/97 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP problem
17 Sep 1998 18:56:30 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you Szabo Robert <p4yoabth4-aipiircwgulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |%firewall> ./delegated -P21 SERVER=ftp AUTHORIZER=localhost
 |-vd

 |It seemd work, but some minutes later I've lost connection.
 |The log report this:
 |
 |E-A: ABORT: caught SIGSEGV [11]

Could you show me more around the log?  Also the result of "where"
command of "gdb delegated /var/spool/delegate/work/21/core" will be
helpful to track the bug.

 |Something not working with auth ? or the startup values are
 |wrong?

As long as I remember, the AUTHORIZER has no effect to FTP proxy,
it is used only from the DeleGae as a Telnet proxy, currently...