Article delegate-en/96 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] FTP problem
17 Sep 1998 11:03:42 GMT Szabo Robert <p4yoabth4-a3dey5o3velr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Friends,

Excuse me, to disturb you, but I need help.
I want to use delegate for ftp proxy on Linux.

%firewall> ./delegated -P21 SERVER=ftp AUTHORIZER=localhost
-vd

It seemd work, but some minutes later I've lost connection.
The log report this:

E-A: ABORT: caught SIGSEGV [11]

Something not working with auth ? or the startup values are
wrong?

Can anybody help me ?

Thank, You for Your help,
Robert Szabo