Article delegate-en/90 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: NNTP not working
12 Sep 1998 15:57:38 GMT Jocelyn Bernier <pkaaabdyi-uwzfv3k5eylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

>The following log can be interpreted as the server accepts your
>connection as NNTP server mode, but it does not permit you to
>behave as a client (news reader) mode.
>
> | >## S-C 200 news.interlink.net InterNetNews server INN 1.5.1
17-Dec-1996 ready
> | >## S-C 502 You are not in my access file.  Goodbye. [][]
> | >MODE READER >> 502 You are not in my access file.  Goodbye.

Wow this is not easy.

I will describe you what I want to do and you could tell me how to do it.

I want to use my server (with delegate on it) as a NNTP gateway. Since my
service provider only allow me 10 IP address to access the news server, I
want to use my server to get the news from any workstation on my network.

That mean I only need to tell them to set my server ip address as valid and
all my workstation will be able to get the newsgroups from Delegate. i
don't want to have the news in my hard disk, i just want to be routed to
the NNTP server on the other side. Is this possible ? How can I do that ?

Sincerely yours...		FBL Inc.
Jocelyn Bernier                       200 MacDonald Suite 404
Sales Manager                        Saint-Jean (Quebec)
pkaaabdyi-uwzfv3k5eylr.ml@ml.delegate.org                  Canada
Tel.: (000) 000-0006                J2W 8J6
Fax : (000) 000-0006
Sales Support : Sales@fbli..
Technical Support : Support@fbli..

We live on feedback and love them...