Article delegate-en/890 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Question about delegate software, using SSLway, etc. (fwd)
29 Sep 2000 18:05:30 GMT Christine Ye <ppebqbdyi-uwzfv3k5eylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:38:26 -0700
From: Christine Ye <ppebqbdyi-uwzfv3k5eylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
To: delegate-en@smtpgate.etl.go.jp, ppebqbdyi-uwzfv3k5eylr.ml@ml.delegate.org
Subject: Re: Question about delegate software, using SSLway, etc.

Dear Mr. Sato,
 Just want to let you know that I figured out what I did wrong using
SSLway for SSL connection. I tested three different connections, they
all worked well. What a great software!!!
 Here is how I configured,

1). ssl-client -> non-ssl-server

 netscape messager (IMAP protocol with SSL secure connection)
  -->
    delegated -P993 Server=imap://imap-server:143 FCL="sslway -ac"
      --> imap-server:143 (non-ssl)

2). non-ssl-client -> ssl-server

 netscape messager (IMAP protocol without SSL secure connection)
  -->
    delegated -P143 Server=imap://imap-server:993 FCL="sslway -co"
      --> imap-server machine runs SSL server tunnel:993
                              and imap-server:143

3). ssl-client -> ssl-server

 netscape messager (IMAP protocol SSL secure connection)
  -->
    delegated -P993 Server=imap://delegate-proxy:8993 FCL="sslway -ac"
    delegated -P8993 Server=imap://imap-server:993 FSV="sslway -co"
      --> imap-server machine runs SSL server tunnel:993
                              and imap-server:143

 PS, when you have time, could you drop me a few lines about the
question 1 & 2 from previous
e-mail. Thanks,

 Christine