Article delegate-en/883 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] different clients-Delegate-LDAP-Http request
18 Sep 2000 07:29:25 GMT Octavio Martinez - EPA/D/Z <pombqbdyi-ktwgyos5bmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi all!

I just found DeleGate in the net and have read somethings related to its
functionality.
I'm using the win version under Win98 and works ok with the command line
specifying ADMIN, -P and SERVER.
Whenever I try to migrate this to a parameters file, aparently it runs
in the DOS screen but my browser client doesn't get any reply as it did
with the command line. Any suggestions?
After all what I'm trying to do is that DeleGate receive different
requests (SMTP, POP, HTTP), authorise them (by checking in LDAP) and
resend an HTTP request to the appropriate server. How can this be
possible? Do I need to program filters? or do I need to configure
DeleGate?
Thanks for any feedback/comment.

Octavio Martinez