Article delegate-en/882 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate
14 Sep 2000 18:55:10 GMT Forrest Aldrich <poibqbdyi-rn3efjl2kilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, I just located this utility and thought I would provide some feedback.

The manual is a little confusing, in that it's not immediately clear how to set up a series of processes in a delegated.cf, or where to tell delegated to get it's configuration file.

When I started delegated up, it runs in the foreground.... etc.

_F