Article delegate-en/82 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: NNTP not working
12 Sep 1998 03:03:51 GMT Jocelyn Bernier <pkaaabdyi-rcweveeboulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

At 11:54 AM 9/12/98 +0900, you wrote:
>In message <_A80@delegate-en.ML_> on 09/12/98(11:26:46)
>you Jocelyn Bernier <pkaaabdyi-rcweveeboulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
> | I am trying to use Delegate to be able to use NNTP from one server only
> |and it is not working. I used  :
> |
> |-P8119 server=nntp://news.myserver.com
> |
> |When I try to connect , I see the first message but close right away
> |without any error message. Am i doing something wrong ?
>
>DeleGate with "-vv" option will show information helpful to
>investigate what is going on...

I think I found what happening in the log file. I don't have access to the
news server because delegate use my station IP address and send it to the
news server. How can I force delegate to send the server address instead ?

Sincerely yours...		FBL Inc.
Jocelyn Bernier                       200 MacDonald Suite 404
Sales Manager                        Saint-Jean (Quebec)
pkaaabdyi-rcweveeboulr.ml@ml.delegate.org                  Canada
Tel.: (000) 000-0006                J2W 8J6
Fax : (000) 000-0006
Sales Support : Sales@fbli..
Technical Support : Support@fbli..

We live on feedback and love them...