Article delegate-en/80 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NNTP not working
12 Sep 1998 02:26:48 GMT Jocelyn Bernier <pkaaabdyi-5vjbuj7frptr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

 I am trying to use Delegate to be able to use NNTP from one server only
and it is not working. I used  :

-P8119 server=nntp://news.myserver.com

When I try to connect , I see the first message but close right away
without any error message. Am i doing something wrong ?

Note : The only authorized machine from my service provider is the one
running delegate. When I try to run from delegate on another machine, the
news server send me a message stating that the machine is not approved in
is list. That mean my current problem is not related to that since I don't
get any error message.

Sincerely yours...		FBL Inc.
Jocelyn Bernier                       200 MacDonald Suite 404
Sales Manager                        Saint-Jean (Quebec)
pkaaabdyi-5vjbuj7frptr.ml@ml.delegate.org                  Canada
Tel.: (000) 000-0006                J2W 8J6
Fax : (000) 000-0006
Sales Support : Sales@fbli..
Technical Support : Support@fbli..

We live on feedback and love them...