Article delegate-en/74 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Help with Delegate
08 Sep 1998 22:26:15 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you "William H. Geiger III" <phmaabdyi-p5l2gy3iextr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |>All I know is that "__EMX__" must be given as a predefined name to
 |>activate stuffs embedded in several *.{h,c} files with #ifdef directives
 |
 |Ahhh, ok that is similar to what I do when I have to add watcom specific
 |changes to code __WATCOMC__. I'll do the re-compile and see how it goes.

Mr. Ueno writes in his page "http://www.t3.rim.or.jp/~zodiac/delegate/"
[in Japanese/ISO-2022-JP]
--
(You can make the binary just by "make CC=gcc")

I suppose __EMX__ is predefined in the preprocessor of gcc on OS/2.

I think it should be possible to make executable DeleGate with
"make CFLAGS=-D__EMX__" with non-GNU cc, but currently it's not
possible because CFLAGS is not distributed properly to Makefile.go
in subdirectories...