Article delegate-en/734 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] compile problems
23 Mar 2000 15:19:28 GMT Gary Sabot <p3ybabdyi-rcwevebroulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am trying to compile the mimekit portion of delegate on Solaris 2.6
with gcc 2.8.1.  It is telling me that canon_date (used in mime.c) is
not defined.  Can anyone tell me where I can find the definition of
that function or how I can work around this problem?

I am not on the mailing list and am having some trouble accessing it,
so if you post your response, please do cc it to me by email as well.

Thanks.

--gary