Article delegate-en/716 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Make your Credit Card info INVISIBLE on the internet? Here's how.
05 Mar 2000 05:44:19 GMT "newsrelease" <pzqbabdyi-j73qrjk4emlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

A1SECURECREDIT.COM allows Internet shoppers to shop on the Internet with their Credit
Cards WITHOUT sending the info over the internet.
Visit our website at www.a1securecredit.com and see how you can protect your online
transactions and keep your sensitive credit card info off the
internet.
A1SECURECREDIT.COM is a Verisign certified website using the latest SSL encryption
technology with links ( KID SHOP) which involves the
family. A simple e-mail cannot do our services justice ,visit our website and we know you will
appreciate what we have to offer.
This letter will only be sent once, all contact info is available at our website.

                                           WWW.A1SECURECREDIT.COM