Article delegate-en/71 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: need manual proxy
08 Sep 1998 20:18:32 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you "MOHD. SHUBAIR" <piyaabdyi-e6yeroaerylr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |i am used manual proxy since three month ago , itis
 |as:www.dna.affrc.go.jp , and port number is 10080,
 |now this proxy not working well , and take time to
 |give the site i needed,spicialy the sex sites,
 |so can you give new proxy for netscape nivegator which allow
 |to me to visit all the sites i looking including the sex sites.

I think you sent your message to NOT APPROPRIATE address.
This mailing-list is for exchanging technical information
about DeleGate among its users who administrate the system.