Article delegate-en/53 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate outside the firewall...
28 Aug 1998 05:33:22 GMT Erik Wang <pf4aabdyi-xg5asea7mulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
 Now, I want to do re-direct by Delegate. for example:

        client ---> DGate1 ---> firewall ---> DGate2
               GET1        GET2          GET3

client: WWW browser with proxy=Dgate1:port1
DGate1: one host in internel, behind the firewall. set
proxy="firewall:fport"
DGate2: one host in externel, at the outside internet

well, if my client's proxy="firewall:fport", I can do:
        http://DGate2/-_-http://httphost/
but now I want DGate1 auto-change "http://httphost/" to
"http://DGate2/-_-http:/
/httphots/".

        by the other word, if client request:
                GET http://httphost/
        the DGate1 received the request, and transform it to:
                GET http://DGate2/-_-http://httphost/
        and firewall do it to DGate2.

I find "DELEGATE" parameter which seem can do this function in the
Manual.txt.
but it seems not work when I set it.

could anyone tell me how to do it?
thank you very much...

--
Name: Erik Wang ({#CCX:UTF-8:NOMAP:LocalToUTF8:247d#} ミイ 音, Jyh4-Shyang2 Wang)		E-Mail: pf4aabdyi-xg5asea7mulr.ml@ml.delegate.org
Desktop/Mobile Focus Group, Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.	ext:4367

@_@V<