Article delegate-en/5083 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A way to see the parameters of currently running DeleGate
06 Jun 2014 07:53:56 GMT =?iso-8859-1?Q?Nacho_Pe=F1afiel?= <pw4jqbdyi-fabonbiduktr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka.

Thanks for your kind answers. I'd like to satate that haven't run on any
trouble since I installed DeleGate. It's working flawlesly and it's also
very reliable, so I'm very glad.
Thanks for planning all those ToDos based on my requests too, and for your
dedication :)

Cheers from Spain

-[ Nacho

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Yutaka Sato [mailto:feedback@delegate.org]
Enviado el: viernes, 6 de junio de 2014 3:42
Para: feedback@ml.delegate.org
CC: "Nacho Peņafiel"; ysato@athome.delegate.org
Asunto: A way to see the parameters of currently running DeleGate

Hi Nacho,

In message <_A5070@delegate-en.ML_> on 06/01/14(10:32:09) I wrote:
 | |Also, once installed, how can I query which rule are any of the services
| |applying? I mean is there a command line that giving -P2194 tells me that
| |it's relaying TCP port to 192.168.1.64:2194?
 |
 |In my memory, there was a way to peep the parameters of DeleGate in  |the
service manager, but it seems not in the current Windows (8).
 |It might be with the registry viewer...
 |
 | *ToDo: The parameters of DeleGate should be shown in the service manager,
 |   maybe as the description or the starting parameters.

I'm reminded that there is a platform independent way to see the
configuraiton parameters of the currently running DeleGate.
It is a text file at DGROOT/etc/params/${PORT} and it shows the -Pxxxx at
ther first line, but not includes "tcp" or "udp" information too...

 *ToDo: the params/${PORT} file should include "tcp" or "udp" information.

 *TODo: there should be a shortcut to show the current configuration
        without retrieving prams/${PORT}.  It could be like -Fparams of so.

Cheers from Japan,
  D G   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+,ISTQB-F)
 ( X )  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology