Article delegate-en/5056 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Issue with delegate FORWARD and protoList - filter by dest port not working
27 Apr 2014 14:54:54 GMT Harakiri <pyajqbdyi-t7hpmu45r5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

im trying to relay LDAP connections to another HTTP Proxy via CONNECT - this works fine.

e.g. delegate is a socks server and i  use

FORWARD="ssltunnel://user:pass@somehwere..:3128-_-*:*:*"

However this will ssltunnel all traffic. I only want to ssltunnel LDAP requests.

Hence i tried

FORWARD="ssltunnel://user:pass@proxy.somehwere.loc:3128-_-ldap:*:*"

or

FORWARD="ssltunnel://user:pass@proxy.somehwere.loc:3128-_-389:*:*"

It does not work - it will not use the proxy.

I even tried specifying only the DEST host - this also did not work.

Basically - i want to forward all HTTP/HTTPS traffic to a normal PROXY=... - and all LDAP traffic to another proxy using ssltunnel.

Any idea whats the issue?

Thanks