Article delegate-en/5045 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] MOUNT Condition referer
27 Apr 2014 14:50:45 GMT Jens-Erik Hansen <puicqbdyi-t7hpmuz5j5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

delegate is a great tool for special tasks. I know delegate for several
years although I've no advanced delegate knowledge.

Is there a way to match for the http referer in a MOUNT condition?

I have the requirement to mount different nvhosts depending on a POST
from a javascript - could you please give me a hint if something like
this possible with delegate? :

MOUNT="/* http://web1/* rserv=backend,referer=web1"
MOUNT="/* http://web2/* rserv=backend,referer=web2"

Thank you very much.