Article delegate-en/5038 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Can Delegate be a SOCKS proxy server program that supports a HTTP parent proxy?
04 Jul 2012 19:01:02 GMT Enda <pvyjqbdyi-t7hpmuz2r5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Can Delegate be a SOCKS proxy server program that supports a HTTP parent proxy?

- Enda

P.S.

(that is, I am using a program that requires a SOCKS proxy server, but I only have a HTTP proxy server. The SOCKS proxy server would be run on my computer like Polipo (which is a HTTP proxy server program that supports a SOCKS parent proxy).)