Article delegate-en/5005 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Questions on Copyright, security and roadmap
04 Jan 2012 03:20:11 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you =?iso-8859-1?Q?ADAMIAK_St=E9phane?= <prqjqbdyi-t7hpmu7zj5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |- do you plan to produce a new version to fix bugs, security holes, etc.? In other words, is this project dead or alive?

It's alive but is in hibernation.  It will be awaken if a bug is found.

 |- about Copyright, what are the exact conditions of use ? I find you talk about test purpose and non-commercial use...?

It's "free for non-commercial use or for evaluation for commercial use".

 |- some of my colleagues told me about buffer overflows (freebsd advisory) ; I saw that you totally rewrite Delegate in C++ in 2005 to solve these kind of problems ? Is it correct? What about your security concern today?

I did it in 2004 and think the problem is solved.
See: http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate/12599

  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+,ISTQB-F)