Article delegate-en/500 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A functionnality of delegate ?
15 Jun 1999 23:26:21 GMT Oliver Hertel <p6iaqbdyi-rcweveeez7tr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
private

Hi!

> > > A naive filtering based on contents of transferred data can be
> > > achieved with "CFI script" like this:
> > >
> > > delegated -P8080 FTOCL=/path/of/ftocl.cfi
> [...]
>
> > > But note that this filtering mechanism is very inefficient to be
> > > used for heavily loaded DeleGates.
>
> Ist there a better/faster way?

Another question: how can i avoid the filtering of the header of a
http packet? I only want to filter the html text, nothing more...

Actually it looks like this:

delegated.exe -v -P8181 CACHE=no SERVER=http
FTOCL=E:/tcpip2/bin/ftocl.cfi

ftocl.cfi:

#!/bin/sh
E:\tcpip2\bin\htmlfltr.cmd

It tried it with the mentioned

  Filter: myfilter

lines, but it seems, delegate does not check the content of the cfi
file but simply executes it (delegate 5.9.1 for OS/2).
--

Ciao, Oliver Hertel

Internet  po4aabdyi-rcweveeez7tr.ml@ml.delegate.org
www       http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st001183/