Article delegate-en/4923 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DeleGate as an Application Level VPN Router
21 Oct 2010 19:30:22 GMT billing support <phmjqbdyi-fjxi26ffzhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hell Yutaka-san,

I am trying to use DeleGate as an Application Level VPN
Router<http://www.delegate.org/delegate/HowToDG.html#alvpn>,
and I follow the instruction exactly as below:

   hostA% delegated -P1080
STLS<http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?STLS>
   =fsv SERVER=socks<http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?serv_Socks>
    SOCKS <http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?SOCKS>=hostB:2080
   hostB% delegated -P2080 STLS=fcl SERVER=socks

But it doesn't work. If I disable the SSL encryption as

   hostA% delegated -P1080
SERVER=socks<http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?serv_Socks>
    SOCKS <http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?SOCKS>=hostB:2080

   hostB% delegated -P2080 SERVER=socks

It works fine.

May I ask your suggestion how to debug this problem?

Many thanks,

Yanchun