Article delegate-en/4894 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] sslway cert check
28 Aug 2010 05:00:57 GMT Gadi Dor <pdyjqbdyi-rn3efjmwkilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi All,

I want to use delegate with sslway like this:

I have stunnel and openvpn (ssl port):

I don't know if it possible, but I want that delegate will be able to check
each connection and forward to the right software, by cert or my domain
name? is it possible?

it mean that I want to use two different software on the same port 443.

Thanx
Gadi