Article delegate-en/4888 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] EPSV support in DeleGate
23 Aug 2010 11:18:11 GMT James <pbeiqbdyi-ytjem4zpqmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

I have an issue with the following setup

client -> ftp -> DeleGate -> ftps -> Origin Server

The Origin Server is behind a NAT router and the server does support
EPSV.however Delegate doesn't seem to negotiate it.
The PASV negotaition results in Delegate trying to connect to the
RFC1918 address of the server rather
than the public ip address.  Is there anyway to force Delegate to
negotiate EPSV ?

I noticed the doepsv option  to FTPCONF but I am not entirely sure how
it works ?  Is it designed for this scenario ?

Thanks for your help.

--
jac