Article delegate-en/4886 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Does Delegate support user-based access lists, with those users authenticated by a RADIUS server?
22 Aug 2010 07:53:18 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Vietnhi Phuvan <pcijqbdyi-xgv6ctlt4ptr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |My own review of the Delegate mailing list in addition to my own review
 |of the Delegate manual lead me to the conclusion that Delegate does NOT
 |support user-based access lists with those users authenticated by a
 |RADIUS server as of 08/20/2010. Am I correct?
 |
 |If I am not correct, please tell me how to modify the AUTHORIZER
 |statement to include RADIUS authentication (I assume that the AUTHORIZE
 |statement is the one statement that need to be modified.

DeleGate does not support RADIUS directly.  I'm not sure but it
might be available via the PAM interface.

  AUTHORIZER=pam