Article delegate-en/4884 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Does Delegate support user-based access lists, with those users authenticated by a RADIUS server?
19 Aug 2010 19:10:20 GMT Vietnhi Phuvan <pcijqbdyi-fjxi26au6qlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Folks,

My own review of the Delegate mailing list in addition to my own review
of the Delegate manual lead me to the conclusion that Delegate does NOT
support user-based access lists with those users authenticated by a
RADIUS server as of 08/20/2010. Am I correct?

If I am not correct, please tell me how to modify the AUTHORIZER
statement to include RADIUS authentication (I assume that the AUTHORIZE
statement is the one statement that need to be modified.

Thanks,

Vietnhi Phuvan

--
Vietnhi Phuvan