Article delegate-en/4882 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Does the Delegate product allow us to limit access to target hosts and protocols by username?
16 Aug 2010 22:11:11 GMT Vietnhi Phuvan <pcijqbdyi-rn3efjjwyhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

Does the delegate product support user based access control listing?

Because from what I see, your PERMIT statement does not appear to
support usename

ERMIT parameter*   ==  PERMIT=/connMap/ <http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?connMap>
           /connMap/  ==  /ProtoList/ <http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?ProtoList>:/dstHostList/ <http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?HostList>:/srcHostList/ <http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?HostList>
                    --  default: none

We'd like to be able to limit access to hosts and protocols i.e.
services by username (and group). Please let us know if the Delegate
product allows us to do that and if so, what procedure we have to follow
to be able to do that.

Regards,

Vietnhi Phuvan

--