Article delegate-en/483 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Urgent: server behind, client outside the firewall
25 May 1999 02:48:21 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/21/99(23:13) you "Soletormos Csaba" <pdmaabdyi-rcwevediz7tr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A479@delegate-en.ML_>
 |We have to test our program: the server is behind the firewall (delegate)
 |and listen on the eg: 10000 port. The client is outside the fwall, and would
 |like to connect to the server.
 |My question is: how can i configure delegate to pass any tcp connection
 |comming from the outworld (frtom a specific IP and port) to our server in the local
 |net ?

Relaying a TCP connection without any interpretation of it content
can be achieved by "tcprelay://targetHost:targetPort".