Article delegate-en/481 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Suppress Error messages
22 May 1999 03:50:37 GMT Greg Kellogg <p4eaqbdyi-e6yerofurylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
@Home Network

Great product!

I am using it as a point-to-point FTP proxy. [ external -> internal host
via delegate ]  I am permitting only a single IP address.  If I try to
connect from an 'unpermitted' ip I get the address of the internal host
in an error message.

Question; is it possible to suppress the error messages to the outside
world?  I only want the client to see "connection refused" not the
internal IP I am blocking them from.

Thanks in advance,

Greg