Article delegate-en/4800 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP to HTTP Protocol Translation Gateway
06 May 2010 17:08:51 GMT David Fogarty <pxyjabdyi-aipiirft27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,
Thank you for your quick and detailed response.  You confirmed what I
suspected.  I will look for other means of accomplishing my goals.

Thanks again,
Dave Fogarty

--
Senior System Administrator