Article delegate-en/4798 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] FTP to HTTP Protocol Translation Gateway
06 May 2010 00:30:24 GMT David Fogarty <pxyjabdyi-xg5asea7mulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
I'm trying to use delegate to create an FTP front-end to HTTP on the
back-end.  Eventually, I'd like to do authenticated and anonymous GET and
PUT.  So far, I am able to put HTTP in front of FTP, but not the other way
around.  Is this even possible with delegate?

SUCCESSFUL:
delegated -v -P:8021 SERVER=http MOUNT="/web/* http://127.0.0.1/*" MOUNT="/ftp/* ftp://127.0.0.1/*"

FAILED:
delegated -v -P:88 SERVER=ftp MOUNT="/web/* http://127.0.0.1/*" MOUNT="/ftp/* ftp://127.0.0.1/*"