Article delegate-en/4797 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Handle the body mail in SMTP
29 Apr 2010 10:20:06 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Garbage Mail <pxqjabdyi-5bnwhwgjselr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |One of my choice is to clean out the body of the content (or rewrite it).
 |I've planned to use the SMTPGATE directive but I realise that I cant find
 |something to do it in the manual.
 |
 |So I will be glad if someone have an anwser to these questions :
 |
 |   - Is it possible to manipulate the body with delegate ?

You can filter message data over SMTP (and other protocols) using
"CFI script" with external filter probgrams.  For example, the following
example will add line number for each line in a message body.

  FTOSV=smtp.cfi

[the content of DGROOT/etc/smtp.cfi]
#!cfi
Body-Filter: /bin/cat -n

 |   - Emptying or rewriting the body will remove the attached docs ?

You can do any rewriting by yourself.