Article delegate-en/479 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Urgent: server behind, client outside the firewall
21 May 1999 14:13:17 GMT "Soletormos Csaba" <pdmaabdyi-aipiircwgulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi,

We have to test our program: the server is behind the firewall (delegate)
and listen on the eg: 10000 port. The client is outside the fwall, and would
like to connect to the server.
My question is: how can i configure delegate to pass any tcp connection
comming from the outworld (frtom a specific IP and port) to our server in the local
net ?

It would be nice to have a reply very quickly:))

Thanks in advance,
SOLI