Article delegate-en/4787 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP-SFTP proxy
16 Apr 2010 23:15:34 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Marvin <pn4iqbdyi-xg5asedq4ulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |First of all I want to thank you for your product. We use it a lot in
 |different forms in our data centers across the world.
 |Iケm running into a strange issue with our ftp-sftp proxy. If weケre
 |transferring larger files then 10 mb, 10485760 bytes to be exact, we get
 |disconnected from our session with the error ウnetout: Connection reset by
 |peerイ. See below. Maybe you can point us in the right direction.

I'm not sure on how you are using DeleGate but it might be solved
with "datamax" MountOption as follows:

  MOUNT="/* sftp://server/* datamax=16g"

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/04364>