Article delegate-en/4777 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Can you cluster nntp
30 Mar 2010 12:54:25 GMT Hermann Lang - MWEB <pvejabdyi-ytjem465gilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi

I configured clustering on Delegated9.9.6 server=NNTP, but it isn't working correctly.
When I telnet to the nntp port I get the destination servers banner, but when I issue a command it hangs.
Is clustering supported for nntp?

SERVER=nntp://news1:119
CLUSTER=nntp:news1..119,news2..119

Also
Can 2 servers, each running delegated nntp share the same cache via a clustered file system like gfs2?

Regards
Hermann

Connect with South Africa’s leading Internet Service Provider and discover the magic of the Internet and all its possibilities.
Call 00000 00001 or click here(http://www.mweb.co.za/productsservices/) for more.

MWEB :-)  CONNECT AND YOU CAN.

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link:
Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse@mweb.. for a copy.