Article delegate-en/477 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A question about Delegate -Respuesta -Respuesta
19 May 1999 18:13:19 GMT Marcelo Mello <p2qaqbdyi-znqnbuinoylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

..
Anyway I need to know whether followings are true or not:
 - you wish to access to external NNTP servers on internet ?
(YES)
 - but your NNTP client on internal net can't access to internet ?
(THAT'S O.K.)
 - you have MS Proxy on your firewall which only accepts HTTP and FTP
   protocol ?
(THAT'S O.K.)
 - so you wish to access external NNTP servers through MS Proxy ?
(THAT'S O.K.)
 - you have no SOCKS server on your firewall ?
(I THINK THAT THERE IS ONE AND I USED TO HAVE ACCESS
THRU IT)

I feel we're getting closer to undersanding the problem. Do remember that
neither my mother language nor yours is English!!!

Thanks for your time!

Marcelo Mello