Article delegate-en/4768 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: using delegate to put http authentication on top of a SOCKS proxy connection
18 Mar 2010 14:46:54 GMT alec resnick <ps4jabdyi-ytjem465gilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Awesome; thanks!

--
alec resnick  /  http://alecresnick.org  /  @aresnick  /  617.229.5036