Article delegate-en/4764 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
18 Mar 2010 04:31:29 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you ptmjabdyi-5bnwhwbfselr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |How can I switch to mode in which delegate won't access internet but will only give pages from cache even if they are old?

I'm not so sure but the followin set of parameters will be useful:

  SERVER=http
  CONNECT=cache                               ## don't try connect to servers
  HTTPCONF=cache:any                          ## cache any response
  HTTPCONF="kill-iqhead:Pragma,Cache-Control" ## suppress forced reloading by client