Article delegate-en/4754 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Old Version Manuals
05 Mar 2010 15:19:52 GMT "Benjamin K. Thompson" <prujabdyi-ytjem465gilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thank you very much Yutaka.  This is very helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Sato [mailto:feedback@delegate.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 6:50 PM
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: Benjamin K. Thompson
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] Old Version Manuals

In message
<_A4751@delegate-en.ML_> on
03/05/10(00:06:15) you "Benjamin K. Thompson" <prujabdyi-ytjem465gilr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Do you have a private email address to which I can send a response to
|this message.  I did not intend to post a message on the Delegate
forum.

My private address is as included in my signature below.
The maual of each version is included in its distribution file as
"ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/old/delegate4.0.0.tar.gz"
with name "doc/Manual.txt" or "doc/Manual.htm".

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
:FR08-i203d