Article delegate-en/4752 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Old Version Manuals
04 Mar 2010 16:30:18 GMT "Benjamin K. Thompson" <prujabdyi-xg5asea7mulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

You can also email me at bkt@fr.. with a phone number and time when I
can call you to offer more explanation.  Thank you for your help.

- Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Sato [mailto:feedback@delegate.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:58 AM
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: Benjamin K. Thompson
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] Old Version Manuals

In message
<_A4749@delegate-en.ML_> on
03/04/10(23:39:16) you "Benjamin K. Thompson" <prujabdyi-xg5asea7mulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Are the manuals for older versions of Delegate available online?
 |Specifically, I am looking for a manual for version 4.0 and 5.0.  If
|not, can you please send me a copy of each manual (in English :-) ).

Could you tell me why you need them and what is good for me to do it?

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
:FR08-i203d