Article delegate-en/4729 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Ignoring MOUNT DNS lookup errors
19 Jan 2010 23:51:28 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Trigge, Graham" <ppajabdyi-e6yerocu2xtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I am running Delegate 9.7.7 and am using the software to bridge FTP to SFTP connections. The problem I currently have is a few of the MOUNT commands I have configured are using FQDN names - if any of these names are not resolvable on starting Delegate (as we do each night for log rotation) the application does to restart.
 |
 |Is there a method/command to ignore errors originating from DNS lookup checks on fully qualified domain names? I have included a snippet of my configuration file for review:
 |
 |MOUNT="/ext_server/* sftp://ftp.ext_server.com/*"
 |
 |If "ftp.ext_server.com" is not resolvable on startup, the application does not start.

Maybe it depends on what your OS is, and how you do the restarting,
but it is highly possible that recent versions of DeleGate does not
the problem.