Article delegate-en/4723 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SSL Proxy cuts the SSL requests because of big latency.
07 Jan 2010 07:39:40 GMT Eli Morat <pomjabdyi-re5dixvjuhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

>>Your message is sent to an unknown user "feedaback"
>>To: "feedaback@delegate.org" <feedaback@delegate.org>
>>to be lost silently. So I'm resending it to "feedback".

To whom it may concern, hello,
this is my 4th mail.
We are experiencing a problem that SSL Proxy cuts the SSL requests and it causes for *.js files to be cut off in the middle, in areas with big latency..

I am enclosing a fiddler file that will show you exactly how every answer is being cut.
our guess is big latency.

Please take a look at the file, according to what you see, can you please give me guidelines on how and what to configure on your delegate proxy (tried to take a look at the manual but, found nothing relating SSL proxy conversion to http)?

Br,

Eli Morat,
Application Engineer,
Oberon Media, IL.