Article delegate-en/4720 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate - AIX 6.1 Compilation Errors
17 Dec 2009 07:10:24 GMT Antonio Hernandez Jr <payjabdyi-znqnbumvoylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

I will be informing you if this works on our current setup.

Currently we are using a Delegate version 8.9.6 on AIX 6, and it

has been running smoothly. Hopefully we could upgrade it to the

current version with no run-time problems. :)

I will letting you know(ok or not) about the upgrade.

Thank you again.

=====================================
Antonio "Mark" Hernandez, Jr.
D&I情報システム株式会社  運用技術部
Email : eb55455@ibm..
=====================================

             feedback@delegate
             .org (Yutaka
             Sato)                                                      To
                                       feedback@delegate.org
             2009/12/17 15:21                                           cc
                                       Antonio Hernandez
                                       Jr/Japan/Contr/IBM@IBMJP
             feedback@delegate         Re: [DeleGate-En] Delegate - AIX
                   .org                6.1 Compilation Errors

Hi Antonio,

In message
<OF89EFF327.788E9A48-ON4925768F.0019BD00-000000XF.001AEC54@jp.ibm.com> on
12/17/09(13:54:21)
you Antonio Hernandez Jr <payjabdyi-znqnbumvoylr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I think we have successfully compiled it!
 |Wonderful!

Congraturations :-)
But I'm not so optimistic to think there will be no runtime problem.
Anyway I uploaded 9.9.7-pre9 which includes patches for AIX.

 |Thank you very much!

Thank you, too.