Article delegate-en/471 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A functionnality of delegate ?
19 May 1999 14:56:28 GMT "Techadmin" <px4aqbdyi-re5dixuhohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

For People interested in this kind of filtering,
put "#!cfi" instead of "#!/bin/sh" in the script, it will work much better
:)