Article delegate-en/470 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A question about Delegate
19 May 1999 13:59:13 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/19/99(21:52) you Marcelo Mello <p2qaqbdyi-re5dixu6mxtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A468@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I work in a Company with a direct connection to Internet thru a MS Proxy
 |Server 2. I used to belong to a group with access to NNTP servers using
 |Outlook Express & the Proxy client. Now I work in another part of the
 |Company and no longer have this privilege. My workstation is a NT
 |Workstation 4.0 and I am trying to find an alternative as to access my
 |NNTP accounts.
 |
 |Does your product provide a turnaround for this  issue?

Sorry but I can't figure out how did you accessed (external?) NNTP
servers and why you can't access them now.
Is your situation like this??

                    NNTP               NNTP
  your-NNTP-client --------> MS-Proxy ----------> NNTP-server
                    private            interenet

Also I don't know anything what kind of NNTP proxy mechanism is
provided by "MS Proxy".