Article delegate-en/468 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] A question about Delegate
19 May 1999 12:52:30 GMT Marcelo Mello <p2qaqbdyi-fjxi26avzhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Sir

I am writing you from Montevideo, Uruguay (South America) in order to
know if the product you developed may solve the following problem:

I work in a Company with a direct connection to Internet thru a MS Proxy
Server 2. I used to belong to a group with access to NNTP servers using
Outlook Express & the Proxy client. Now I work in another part of the
Company and no longer have this privilege. My workstation is a NT
Workstation 4.0 and I am trying to find an alternative as to access my
NNTP accounts.

Does your product provide a turnaround for this  issue?

Thanks for your time!
Marcelo Mello