Article delegate-en/462 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Please don't mention it. A better DeleGate is worth the wait.
19 May 1999 09:31:56 GMT pxmaqbdyi-aipiirakgulr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Dear Sir,

I am writing to say that there is no need to apologise for late responses to the
English DeleGate mail list.

Indeed there are all sorts of *good* reasons for me to be grateful for any
response.

I am very impressed by what you have writteen and amazed that you are able to
develop and support it at the same time.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely.