Article delegate-en/4592 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: how to implement SNI on https? detailed instruction please.
29 Sep 2009 04:10:47 GMT David Wang <p2eiqbdyi-re5dixrruhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Since the limited browsers support SNI, can I ask your another question? If
we'd still like to achieve the same scenario without using SNI: most
customers still https access the portal via our delegate FQDN with its
certificate file, and a couples of customers would like to https access our
portal via their own domain name, but with their own ssl cerfiticate, rather
than prompting the certificate dismatching the hostname. How can we achieve
it with one delegate host? If possible, then we prefer to this solution,
insteadof SNI, which requires too much. Could you please tell me the
details? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
David