Article delegate-en/4570 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: using certificate credentials for SFTP
18 Sep 2009 09:10:13 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Jim Mittler <py4iqbdyi-aipiirhggulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I had a question about the FTP-> SFTP/SSH bridge. I have configured a
 |connection as described in the manual and all is working well with
 |password authentication.
 |
 |Would it be possible to configure delegate to use public key
 |authentication for the SFTP/SSH login instead of password?

DeleGate for sftp/FTP gateway simply invokes the sftp command to
communicate with the SFTP/SSH server.  So if you (or the runtime
owner of your DeleGate) have configuration for sftp (or ssh) to
use the publickey method with the ssh server, also you should be
able to use it via DeleGate.