Article delegate-en/4569 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] commercial use of DeleGate (Re: udp associate upstreaming)
18 Sep 2009 05:11:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Mathias Hess <p2aiqbdyi-aipiirbl27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Currently, we are just in the evaluation process of the software. What's
 |really interresting for us, is the
 |licensing scheme. If we decide that we would like to use the software
 |for production purposes, may there be an option to
 |do so in a commercial setting? Well, I know that the license, which is
 |distributed together with the source code, prohibits this kind
 |of usage, but I would really appreciate if we could find some solution
 |for that.

The license in the source distribution mentions only about non-commercial
usage.  You can get a commercial license to use DeleGate in a commercial
product or service from "AIST Innovations".
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/license/>