Article delegate-en/4567 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: udp associate upstreaming
17 Sep 2009 21:35:13 GMT Mathias Hess <p2aiqbdyi-t6uzp55eg63r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi!

Thank you very very much. I will give it a try asap (at the beginning of
next week).
Currently, we are just in the evaluation process of the software. What's
really interresting for us, is the
licensing scheme. If we decide that we would like to use the software
for production purposes, may there be an option to
do so in a commercial setting? Well, I know that the license, which is
distributed together with the source code, prohibits this kind
of usage, but I would really appreciate if we could find some solution
for that.

Best regards,
Mathias