Article delegate-en/4558 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP extended passive mode issues
09 Sep 2009 19:48:31 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Sebastien Barbereau <pzaiqbdyi-re5dixrruhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Hi,
 |I've tried the patch but this doesnt do the job. While it recognizes the
 |"noepsv:cl" command it doesnt do anything about it. Using your code for
 |"nopasvcl" i've added a few lines of code:
 |This does the trick (at least for me). If the client attempts some EPSV
 |he gets rejected, then he tries on PASV and gets through.
 |Let me know if i'm completely wrong.

You are right.  I'll apply the modification to the next release (9.9.5-pre8).
I thought that a moderate FTP client program should do the FEAT command
to detect the extended features of the FTP server but it seems not
required for EPSV in most implementations.